воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cure elder oblivion scroll vampire







I wish more people could be completely honest with me. Iapos;ve given a few people more than enough chances to tell me what problems they may have with me... And they reply with such bullshit. "No we are cool, donapos;t worry".�

On a happier note...

This week I got to see a lot of friends when they rolled into this horrible state on tour. I went to a BBQ last night and it was amazing, such good food. Lots of good conversations occurred as well which my friends really donapos;t have anything to say so I was happy we could keep one going. This weekend is been about Dew Tour too ... But I fell asleep during the BMX dirt finals.I guess Iapos;m supposed to get my phone back this week... So Iapos;ll be getting a new number sometime after that. If you want that youapos;ll have to ask me by e-mail or something.�

January Iapos;m going to Florida for a week with some friends, I canapos;t wait. I need a vacation. We all do. We just need to get away from everyone and everything.�We already have some of our plans all planned out. Jordansapos; birthday is in January so we are going to Metro or something to watch drag queen competitions. We have to go to Disney too... Because someone wants to marry Aladdin. �



ps. I need to update my icons on here. �



apartment jamie mikes, cure elder oblivion scroll vampire, cure elder oblivion scroll vampirism, cure electolytes low, cure electrolyte low.



Комментариев нет: