пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

california paso realtor robles training




�I pretty much had a nervous break down last night.�
I go through these terrible phases where I hate my house and everything in it.
SO I bought this cheap dumb shelve that I�thought was going to save my living room...
1st- I put it together wrong
2nd- I�had to nail to it together�
3rd- i ruined it
4th-��I finished it, then decided I wanted to move it...

lastly- It scratched the hard wood floors. Which broke my heart. They are my favorite thing about the house.
I was pretty upset. I told phil to take care of it because I cant even bear to look at it. The scratch is about 5 feet long and really deep... I feel so bad...

The only good thing that came out of me ruining the floors was that I went to bed at 10pm- therefore getting 10 hours of much needed sleep.�

AND�this morning before work I got to play with baby gretta ahh she is so cute.
Anyways i work 10am-9pm today and I am going to sit here and think about what wrong with my house. And maybe order something cute online to make myself feel better...

POSITIVE�thoughts only. Starting now




delta airlines flight schedules, california paso realtor robles training, california past governor, california past governors, california past lotto numbers.



Комментариев нет: